4C Online Trainings Agenda 2020 is Now Available
4C Online Trainings 2020 offer a crucial update on the latest revision of the 4C Code of Conduct and guide their participants through the certification process, ensuring better understanding and implementation of the new audit requirements and procedures. They also cover an increasingly important chain of custody certification, and much more.
NEW format: not only online, but also modular – 4C Online Trainings 2020 provide an opportunity to choose between various modules you are most interested in.
Following modules are available:
- Module I: 4C Certification Process: From Risk Assessment and Audit to Issuance of Certificates
- Module II: 4C Code of Conduct – Revised Version (3.0): Robustness and Continuous Improvement
- Module III: 4C Supply Chain Traceability and Chain of Custody Certification
The main target groups include auditors, companies, such as existing Managing Entities of 4C Units and interested producer cooperatives and associations, traders and exporters, as well as roasters, retailers and brand owners, NGOs and research bodies as well as authorities.
What are the benefits?
- Get familiar with the 4C Certification System
- Learn how to successfully implement sustainability requirements
- Master the application of audit requirements and procedures
- Boost your proficiency in assessing deforestation and biodiversity risks
- Discover Chain of Custody certification to ensure responsible sourcing
To learn more about 4C Online Trainings 2020, get acquainted with the detailed agenda and register, please click here.