4C Code of Conduct and Certification System Trainings 2020
4C Trainings 2020 are conducted online. To register please click on the image.
Important information: throughout the year 4C will offer stakeholder webinars to provide an opportunity for all interested actors to get the latest insights on the topic of sustainability and coffee supply chains and participate in a fruitful discussion in the end. Click here for more information and registration.
Description of 4C Trainings in 2020
The training goals are to provide an overview about the 4C Code of Conduct, to introduce the new audit report and new audit procedures.
Day 1: Understanding of 4C Code of Conduct, including all requirements related to Internal Management System (IMS), unacceptable practices (UAPs) and the principles within the Economic, Social and Environmental dimensions applicable to the different elements of the supply chain (coffee production, mills, warehousing and trading).
Day 2: Certification procedures, including the new version of the 4C System Regulations and the new audit report template. Also included, is the new procedure regarding annual updates and improvement plan. Another topic is the assessment of no go areas and land use change. This includes the presentation of a tool to facilitate risk analysis and land use assessment to support the audit plan.
Benefits at a glance
- Find out how the 4C System can be a solution provider for sustainable coffee supply chains;
- Learn about the improvements implemented into the 4C System;
- Familiarize yourself with requirements and new audit procedures;
- Find out about the 4C logo use and claims.
Certification bodies, auditors, managing entities of 4C Units, company representatives, NGOs, research bodies and authorities
During these trainings, relevant improvements in the 4C Certification System will be presented. So, we highly recommend participation in a 4C Training to all auditors and other users of the 4C System to become familiar with the new approach. Your participation is very important to understand and implement the new procedures.
For auditors and certification bodies wishing to be approved:
Candidates who wish to become approved 4C auditors: By participating in this training, candidates can become 4C auditors, subject to 4C evaluation of further documentation
Fees for the 4C training
680 EUR (not including VAT)
We will apply a 10% discount for all registrations made 4 weeks prior to the first day of the respective 4C training.
VAT is applicable ONLY for invoices issued to companies located in Germany
Click here for payment and cancellation policy
Group discount scheme:
No. of participants: 1 -> no discount
No. of participants: 2 -> 20%
No. of participants: 3 or 4 -> 30%
No. of participants: 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 -> 40%
No. of participants: 10 or more -> 50%
Important: only applicable for more than one participant from the same company in the same training. For Certification Bodies, this applies to auditors under the same contract with 4C Services GmbH.
4C Trainings are open for all interested parties
4C Trainings are held in the following languages:
The training documents are provided to all participants at the beginning of the training in electronic form. To enable successful participation in the training, participants need a computer/laptop and a stable Internet connection.
Please note that an Attestation of Participation can only be issued for participants who attend the entire training to the end and also actively participate in the group work.
- 12 – 13 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam Training Agenda
- 06 – 07 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 16 – 17 October 2019, Campinas, Brazil – Training Agenda
- 04 – 05 September 2019, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 June 2019, Abidjan, Ivory Coast – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 March 2019, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 December 2018, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 27 – 28 September 2018, Nairobi, Kenya – Training Agenda
- 13 – 14 September 2018, Jakarte, Indonesia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 September 2018, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 9 – 10 August 2018, Varginha, Brasil – Training Agenda
- 2 – 3 August 2018, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda