4C Code of Conduct and Certification System Trainings 2021
4C Online Trainings guide participants through the certification process, ensuring better understanding and implementation of the audit requirements and procedures. They include such topics as criteria set by the 4C Code of Conduct, risk assessment, on-site and remote audits, issuance of certificates, supply chain traceability and chain of custody, and many others.
Benefits at glance
- Companies, including existing Managing Entities of 4C Units and interested producer cooperatives and associations, traders and exporters, as well as roasters, retailers and brand owners
- NGOs and research bodies
- Other interested parties
You can book one of the available options.
- Option 1 – Complete training (3 days): 680,00 EURO
Mandatory for new auditors, evaluators, and certifiers.
- Option 2 – Only day 2: 480,00 EURO
Mandatory for certification bodies that would like to offer CoC certification (at least one auditor and one evaluator per certification body).
Recommended for those who have attended recent training and wish to update themselves on the latest 4C System improvements.
- Option 3 – Only day 3: 480,00 EURO
Attend this day to learn about 4C certificate maintenance, commercial reporting, available 4C digital tools and new 4C add-ons and their implementation – getting ready to address coffee’s carbon footprint, as well as gender equality and food security gaps.
*Not including VAT (applies only to companies located in Germany)
Get your EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of 15% for all registering 30 days prior to the first day of the respective 4C Online Training!
Additionally, a GROUP DISCOUNT SCHEME is available:
Only applicable for more than one participant from the same company in the same training. For the certification bodies, this applies to auditors under the same contract with 4C Services GmbH.
No. of participants: 2 → 20%
No. of participants: 3-4 → 30%
No. of participants: 5-9 → 40%
No. of participants: 10 or more → 50%
Until the 31st day before the first day of training: free of charge
Between the 30th and 21st day before the first day of training: 20% of the total amount of the invoice
Between the 20th and 11th day before the first day of training: 50% of the total amount of the invoice
Between the 10th and the 1st day of training: 100% of the total amount of the invoice
Terms of Payment
The training fees are to be paid at the latest 7 days after receipt of the invoice and prior to the training. Payment of the training fee can be done by bank transfer (please use the banking details indicated on the invoice).
Attestation of participation can only be issued for participants who attended to the end and also actively participated in the group work sessions.
To enable successful participation in 4C Online Trainings, participants need a computer/laptop and a stable Internet connection.
Further Information – Downloads and Links:
Leave us your feedback!
Have you participated in a 4C (Online) Training? We would love to hear your thoughts and any improvement suggestions you might have. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below if you would like to stay anonymous.
- 5 – 7 October 2020 – 4C Online Training in English – Training Agenda
- 15 – 17 September 2020 – 4C Online Training in Spanish – Training Agenda
- 19 – 21 August 2020 – 4C Online Training in Portuguese – Training Agenda
- 27 – 29 July 2020, 4C Online Training in Vietnamese – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 06 – 07 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 16 – 17 October 2019, Campinas, Brazil – Training Agenda
- 04 – 05 September 2019, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 June 2019, Abidjan, Ivory Coast – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 March 2019, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 December 2018, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 27 – 28 September 2018, Nairobi, Kenya – Training Agenda
- 13 – 14 September 2018, Jakarte, Indonesia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 September 2018, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 9 – 10 August 2018, Varginha, Brasil – Training Agenda
- 2 – 3 August 2018, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda