4C Code of Conduct and Certification System Trainings 2020
Description of 4C Online Trainings
(To register please click on one of the images)
4C Online Trainings 2020 offer a crucial update on the latest revision of the 4C Code of Conduct and guides its participants through the certification process, ensuring better understanding and implementation of the new audit requirements and procedures. It also covers an increasingly important chain of custody certification, and much more.
4C Online Training consists of the following modules:
- Module I: 4C Code of Conduct and its Story: Robustness and Continuous Improvement
- Module II: 4C Certification Process for Coffee Production: From Risk Assessment and Audit to Issuance of Certificates
- Module III: 4C Supply Chain Traceability and Certification Process for Chain of Custody
Download a detailed agenda for the 4C Online Training 2020 here.
- Companies, including existing Managing Entities of 4C Units and interested producer cooperatives and associations, traders and exporters, as well as roasters, retailers and brand owners
- NGOs and research bodies
- Other interested parties
Important note: During 4C Online Trainings, relevant improvements in the 4C Certification System will be presented. We highly recommend participation in a 4C Training to all auditors and other users of the 4C System to get familiar with the new procedures and their implementation, as well as deepen your understanding of the 4C System requirements.
Auditors who wish to become approved 4C: By participating in this training, candidates can become 4C auditors, subject to 4C evaluation of further documentation.
You can book a complete training or join a singular module.
- Option 1 (complete training): 680,00 EURO
- Option 2: 480,00 EURO
- Option 3: 480,00 EURO
*Not including VAT (applicable for companies located in Germany).
Get your EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of 15% for all registering 30 days prior to the first day of the respective 4C Training!
Additionally, a group discount scheme is available:
Only applicable for more than one participant from the same company in the same training. For the certification bodies, this applies to auditors under the same contract with 4C Services GmbH.
No. of participants: 2 → 20%
No. of participants: 3-4 → 30%
No. of participants: 5-9 → 40%
No. of participants: 10 or more → 50%
Click here for payment and cancellation policy.
The training documents will be sent to the participants before the training. To enable successful participation in online trainings, participants need a computer/laptop and a stable Internet connection.
Please note that an Attestation of Participation can only be issued for participants who attend the modules they registered for to the end and also actively participate in the group work sessions.
Additional information: throughout the year 4C will offer stakeholder webinars to provide an opportunity for all interested actors to get the latest insights on the topic of sustainability and coffee supply chains and participate in a fruitful discussion in the end. Click here for more information and registration.
- 12 – 13 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam Training Agenda
- 06 – 07 November 2019, Ho-Chi-Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 16 – 17 October 2019, Campinas, Brazil – Training Agenda
- 04 – 05 September 2019, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 June 2019, Abidjan, Ivory Coast – Training Agenda
- 12 – 13 March 2019, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 December 2018, Mexico City, Mexico – Training Agenda
- 27 – 28 September 2018, Nairobi, Kenya – Training Agenda
- 13 – 14 September 2018, Jakarte, Indonesia – Training Agenda
- 10 – 11 September 2018, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Training Agenda
- 9 – 10 August 2018, Varginha, Brasil – Training Agenda
- 2 – 3 August 2018, Bogotá, Colombia – Training Agenda